oogster16, Renter in New Braunfels, TX

do you know of any places that do not do any credit checks?

Asked by oogster16, New Braunfels, TX Sat Feb 23, 2013

just moved from abilene,tx...and now looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, place for me(father) and my 3 little girls!!!thank you!!!

Answers

8
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Sat Feb 23, 2013
I would go to the local Housing authority and explain your situation and ask for their advice.

Bad credit is one thing, not paying your rent is another.
Michael Brow…, Agent, Allen, TX
Tue Feb 26, 2013
AS far as I know, your credit will be checked when buying or leasing.
Vera Hardy, , New Braunfels, TX
Mon Feb 25, 2013
A credit check is done for rental properties through Property Management. You might be able to get an individual who is renting his own property to not require a credit check. A credit check will definitely done for home buyers. Maybe if you can explain your situation to a lender maybe something can be done to help you. Public housing might be a option.
Susan Philli…, Agent, New Braunfels, TX
Sun Feb 24, 2013
I am a property manager and we are open and kind hearted to all! Never hurts to try and paying up front would eliminate the need for a background check etc.
THANK YOU SUSAN!!!VERY TRUE,I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND A PLACE,BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN COOPED UP IN THIS LITTLE ROOM!!!LOL!!I WAS AT MY LAST PLACE FOR 6 YEARS!!!MY CREDIT IS JUST NOT THE BEST!!!WAS DENIED AT THE WATERFORD PLACE!!!BUT I WILL KEEP ON LOOKING!!!APPRECIATE IT AND GOD BLESS,EUGENE OLEROS.
Flag Sun Feb 24, 2013
Deb Kempert, Agent, Schertz, TX
Sat Feb 23, 2013
you will have to find a private party to rent from... property management companies do credit checks..try local papers, Craigs list etc....good luck!
oogster16, Renter, New Braunfels, TX
Sat Feb 23, 2013
appreciate it!!!i will keep looking
Allison Fish…, Agent, Ann Arbor, MI
Sat Feb 23, 2013
It is not likely, but anything is possible. You will need to look around and be prepared to explain why you do not want to allow a credit check.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Feb 23, 2013
You must mean rental homes or what?
if you do know of some places can you please email me at:oogster16@yahoo.com!!!wanting to move on mar.01,2013!!!!thank you sir!!!truly appreciate it!!God Bless!!!
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013
apartments or rental homes just got denied from the waterford place cuz of my bad credit!!!just tired of being cooped up in this one bedroom!!!appreciate it!!!
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013