better areas of tucson az. to live

Asked by Stahlnecker, Tucson, AZ Mon May 14, 2012

Answers

4
Desert.bloom, Home Owner, Tucson, AZ
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Want some non fluff? Well NOT all areas are great. It depends on the person and their needs and even at that, some areas are not great due to traffic, pollution settlement, lack of shopping, schools etc. Depends on what you desire... I've lived here 8 years, moved away and back. I'm going to a new area than we were at b4...
Eddie Holmes, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Fri May 18, 2012
I have lived in all parts of Tucson, and there is something special and unique with each area. What is important to you in an area? Is it home prices, school systems, close to medical facilities, shopping nearby? First thing you need to do is get Pre-Approved by a lender. (I can help with this). If you are paying Cash, that is great, too. Make a list of everything you want in your new home and narrow it down to the five most important. This will narrow your search and help you and your Realtor make your home search more precise and quicker. If you need to, rent for a few months and learn about the city, consult with friends, co-workers, family, and a knowledgeable Realtor.

Hope this helps and please let me know if i can be of assistance.

Eddie Holmes / Broker
Keller Williams Southern Arizona
520-661-5340
edholmes@live.com
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Mon May 14, 2012
Hard to qualify an opinion question like "better area in Tucson to live". People have differnet opinions. Sounds like you are moving to Tucson come Sept. My advice is #1, get pre-approved with a local lender (I can provide a couple if you are interested).

Next, find one local Realtor to work with. Consider renting when you first move here, maybe consider a 3-6 month lease and get to know the area. Many buyers consider the commute to where they work when picking area (and until you live here, driving to work can take a lot longer than what it looks like on a map since we really have no highway through the town of Tucson). Next, buyers consider what they like to do, when choosing a location.

Get pre-approved, start looking with a local Realtor once you move here to help you find what you are looking for.
Best of luck.
Spirit
Pamela Rowan, , Tucson, AZ
Mon May 14, 2012
All area of Tucson are Great!
Tucson is very wonderful to me ! I can send you a sample of our buyers guide and when you and your family will have time, You can explore web-sites to find additional information that you may be interested in for your family. Also I can help you find a Rental! We have some here in our office as well. At The Negotiators ,we would like to find out your needs for your family, in able to suit you with the best rental for you as well.