bad credit apartment for rent in studio city, ca

Asked by Arthur, Sherman Oaks, CA Tue Aug 23, 2011

Answers

2
Alyssa Fry’s answer
Alyssa Fry, Agent, Studio City, CA
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Assuming from your statement that you have bad credit and wish to rent an apartment in Studio City, it has been my experience, especially if you have had a foreclosure or short sale in your past, that if you have money in the bank but bad credit, you can offer to pay x amount of months up front, offer a larger security deposit or offer to pay a little more in monthly rent amount. If the leasing company isn't asking for proof of funds of your accounts and only your FICO scores, then if you do have money in the bank, and a secure employment, offer to show proof of money in all of your accounts to reassure them that it isn't a matter of not having the money.
Hi Alyssa,
Do you have any apartment in the North Hollywood CA area? I am in the same predicament. I can offer a large deposit but my credit is poor. Although, on my credit report it shows I have payment arrangements with most account I am having trouble renting a 1 bedroom apartment. I am pressed for time b/c I am relocating from New York and need to be out of my current apartment by the end of the month. Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.
Flag Wed Jun 19, 2013
Rudi Hofmann, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, El Segundo, CA
Tue Aug 23, 2011
A large deposit may work.
Web Reference:  http://www.umboc.com