1830 W Butler Dr Phoenix, AZ 85021 - How much would this house rent for please.

Asked by Nalin Ratnaike, Phoenix, AZ Wed Feb 20, 2013

Answers

3
Jennie Miller, Pllc’s answer
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Are you still driving a truck for a living?

I have included a link below with recent activity in the subdivision for rental homes. You could expect that this home would rent in the same price range. Are you considering renting your home? I have extensive recommendations from my clients and would be happy to help you. I see this home is listed for sale. Are you currently buying or selling the home?

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…
Chris Bought…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
I often do rental comparative market analysis (CMA) for an investor I work with. I would estimate that this property could rent for $1,225 - $1,275 I'd be happy to send you the actual report if you would like to send me your contact details.
Sonny Shriva…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hurt in Phoenix,

You can answer your question by contacting a Realtor® to list your property for rent. A Realtor® will be able to advertise your rental in MLS along with over 20 other web sites, in addition to ensuring that you have a properly written lease agreement. Homes in MLS rent much faster, and for a higher amount, than homes advertised outside of MLS.

I can tell you that valley-wide, rents have fallen and continue to fall. A mistake I see quite often is a landlord listing his house for what he "thinks" it's worth, gets no bites, but leaves the house on the market for three months waiting to get his or her price. The goal of a rental is to get it rented right away, otherwise you risk crossing that threshold where you have lost more money waiting for a higher lease amount than you would have if you rented it months ago for less. Keep that in mind when you price your property for lease.

Best of luck!