Would any realtors be able to help? I live in the UK and purchased a bank owned property in 62704, renovated it and would like look at renting it out

Asked by Stephen Arch, Springfield, IL Thu Jan 17, 2013

New roof, Professionally painted, new furnace, plumbing, electrics etc

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Stephen, Consult a Realtor in that area. Do you need help finding a Realtor, because I can help you.
1 vote
That would be great, i'm not sure how to go about these things state side!
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013
Jacqueline L…, Home Buyer, Florin Fruitridge Industrial Park, Sacramento, CA
Mon Nov 25, 2013
Try Mike at Fuller Fixers, he does great work at reasonable prices. His partner specializes in renting out apartments and homes. Here is their page: http://www.facebook.com/fullerfixers
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more