For Rent in Edmond>Question Details

Tammy,  in Edmond, OK

Why would a listing have an agents name and phone number that is not valid? I tried texting the agent and it came back invalid!

Asked by Tammy, Edmond, OK Fri Oct 18, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Edmond

The number trulia has online for us is a "trulia" number not our real numbers, call it and it will ring through.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hahaha! That's funny! I don't think this is as much of a question as it is a statement. At least it will save you the heart ache of never receiving a call back from one. LOL!
A listing agent who does this wouldn't be in business very long!!! It might be the Trulia tracking number that you are texting. Or, on my phone, sometimes I have to add the area code to the number to get it go through. I will be glad to help you or help you get in touch with the agent. I love to text!!

Teri Reed
Metro Brokers
Tammy, I know this is frustrating! The good thing is that there are plenty of us that would love to help you find a home. Edmond/NW Oklahoma City is the area I am in, so please don't hesitate to call or text me if that is better for you. I have access to all the homes on the MLS. :) 405-757-4008
Tammy, I would be happy to help you find a home. Please feel free to call me. 405-757-5578
The number that Trulia assigns agents on Trulia is not the agents actual phone number. It is a trulia tracked number so that Trulia knows how much info it is generating for that agent.
The phone numbers on these sites are not real agent numbers, or some anyway. They are issued by Trulia for tracking purposes. Plus - News flash ----------- Not All Phones Accept Text. My office phone does not accept text, only my cell phone does so call and use your mouth. I know it sounds like something done in the dark ages, but it really works.