Who is a good reliable property manager for single family rural housing in Bloomington, IN.?

Asked by Clifford Nehus, Roswell, GA Mon Apr 6, 2009

Answers

3
Ricardo Tajo…, Home Buyer, Bloomington, IN
Tue Apr 3, 2012
MIGHT TRY SHAW RENTALS. THEY MANAGE A LOT OF PROPERTIES
Mark Kleinba…, Agent, Bloomington, IN
Thu Aug 6, 2009
Hi Clifford, I think you found the best now didn't you ;-) We have helped many homeowners like yourself who were unable to sell their home or had a bad experience renting it out. We manage the finest properties in and around Bloomington and do not cater to the Indiana University student market like so many companies do.

I appreciate the opportunity to provide you with professional property management services and think I already have an excellent prospect that wants to lease then probably purchase the home! I will be in touch later this week!

Be well,
Mark
Debra Barker, , 29406
Wed Jul 8, 2009
As a Realtor, I would never suggest a specific company, but would suggest that you look in the phone book for your local BOARD OF REALTORS. Call their office and ask for the phone numbers of three property managers in the local area. I would then call all three and ask them important questions before placing your valuable property in their hands. Make sure to ask for references so that you can call those individuals that they have a business relationship with so that you can make sure that they didn't have issues with this company in the past. Ask about tenant screenings, etc. make sure that you are comfortable with this company because you might be stuck with them for the length of the lease.