abdimaryan90, Renter in Auburn, ME

Where can I find 4 to 5 bedrooms in Auburn ME?

Asked by abdimaryan90, Auburn, ME Thu Jul 26, 2012

Answers

5
John Sullivan, Agent, Pompano, FL
Tue May 19, 2015
I'm a top producing agent in my areas with many recommendations and awards for accreditation. I also have plenty of housing options especially completely remodeled homes done through my family business at the best prices and quality wok performed from renovations to closing the deal not to mention top level advertising if you are looking to list or see what your home is currently worth. please feel free to contact me with a detailed search criteria for me to send you excactly what your looking for and assist you with finding the home of your dreams.. looking forward to assisting you.
Linda Beauli…, Agent, Auburn, ME
Mon Dec 23, 2013
there's like 38 listings in auburn with 4 or more bedrooms. Give me a price range and I'll send you some in your price range...
Karen, Both Buyer And Seller, Auburn, ME
Sat Dec 21, 2013
I have a 4-5 bedroom near FairwiewElementarySchool school. I took it off the market but if you are seriously interested, you can drive by then email me. The rooms are large and there is a master suite. Karen. Artwritebeach@yahoo.com.
Linda Beauli…, Agent, Auburn, ME
Mon Dec 9, 2013
Just have an agent, like myself, put you in the MLX search program. ( a free service) The minute a home with 4 to 5 bedrooms is listed in your price range, it will get emailed to you. That's the fastest and best way to look. ;-)
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hi there,

Whether you are looking to buy or rent, you can use Trulia as a resource. Just click on the Buy or Rent buttons on the green bar on the top of this page and narrow down your search. Let me know if I can help!

Ali, Community Manager