What rentals are available starting in August 2013 near Northwestern, specifically the Kellogg School of Management campus?

Asked by dofubot, Evanston, IL Wed May 1, 2013

My roommate & I are both moving from CA to Evanston to attend Kellogg, in the 2 year MBA program. We are looking for a 2 BR, 2 Bath place with in unit washer/dryer that's 15mins away from campus, max. Budget is around $2K. What are our options? TIA!

Answers

6
Regina Cartr…, Agent, Evanston, IL
Wed May 22, 2013
I have a listing coming on at 1310 Maple 2 bed 2 bath for 1950.00 with parking. You can call me at 847-733-2820 Jameson Sotheby's International Realy.
kweaver1919, Home Owner, Evanston, IL
Sat May 11, 2013
I just posted my townhouse on Trulia and craigslist. It's 3 blocks from Kellogg with plenty of space. Here's the listing at Maple and Foster: Great floorplan with spacious rooms in the heart of Northwestern campus and blocks from downtown Evanston. Walk to train and L. Attached 2-car garage, 7 rooms, enclosed patio off large room and half bath, 3 bedrooms, 2.2 baths, newly renovated kitchen and full bath, hardwood floors throughout. A real gem!
Dayle Lively, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu May 2, 2013

There are rental options that fit your criteria in close proximity to Kellogg. Actually, yesterday I showed a unit in the Optima 1720 Maple building that is currently rented by 2 Kellogg students. That building has many nice amenities and a great location--close to everything. Rentals that are currently listed are available before August; usually rentals are posted about 60 days before availability. you could also contact Kellogg for a list of possible rentals in the area.

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like help finding a rental.

Dayle Lively
why didnt u respond to the lady with the section 8 question!!!!!!!
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
MR. LIVELY#### why didnt u respond to the lady with the section 8 question!!!!!!!

Dayle Lively
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Arlyn Tratt, Agent, Skokie, IL
Thu May 2, 2013
Call my friend John Ruck,
All he does is rentals in Evanston and has been in the business for more than 20 years.
He will show you all the options and has a great relationship with many of the property owners.
Sometimes with a few phone calls he can get you something that no one knows about yet.
773-865-2499

Noah Seidenb…, Agent, Evanston, IL
Thu May 2, 2013
The Optima rentals as well as many other condo buildings that are being rented out by private owners will not come on the market until about 6 weeks prior to the units being available. There are some rental only buildings in Evanston like the Park Evanston that know when the leases expire.
You can view http://www.800elgin.com which is my web site or contact me and I will help you.
dofubot, Renter, Evanston, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
We would also consider 3 BR or 2BR+den places that allow up to 3 people (have potential 3rd roommate).
Flag Sat May 11, 2013