What might be the key to getting a response to my inquiries? I've sent several, and not one reply. I am getting frustrated.

Asked by Kim Paea, Alameda, CA Tue Nov 6, 2012

Answers

2
Jean Powers, Agent, Castro Valley, CA
Tue Nov 6, 2012
I only handle sales but I do know it can be frustrating when owners or rental companies do not respond. I sometimes have this problem in my real estate dealings with others. Unfortunately I do not have an answer for people who not considerate of others. I always respond out of consideration. All I can say is that the property is steady rented if they do not return your calls.
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Kim

What kind of inquiries were you sending? I live in Alameda and thought I was quick to respond. If you're looking for property management companies who can assist you in finding a rental home, there are a few to choose from

The largest ones with the most rentals are

Gallagher & Lindsey
Harbor Bay
OMM

You can also find them on Craigslist. Best that you work with property managers to make sure you are not dealing with a scammer