What is the process and Attorney charges for Landlord/Tenant issues for non payment of rent?

Asked by Sam, Michigan Wed May 6, 2009

Looking for fixed price Attorney to evict the tenant and then sue for lease break.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Cicely Brook…, , Birmingham, MI
Wed May 6, 2009
Try Mark Dundon. 248 399-4788 He's reasonable and has a lot of expertise. Mention my name.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more