What is a fair price for a 3 bdrm, 2 bath, Gulf of Mexico beach front condo, for Super Bowl week Feb. 1

Asked by Raymond D. Holt, Arlington, VA 22207-2323 Tue Dec 23, 2008

3 bdrm, 2 bath, gourmet kitchen, patio with Gulf view, formal dining rm for 10. google address for views of location: 6951 Beach Plaza, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706

Answers

2
Dena Conway, , South Pasadena, FL
Fri Jun 11, 2010
Most 2/2 on the gulf will cost between 225,000 and 450,000 with newer,nicer ammenities.
Jay Bailey, , Saint Pete Beach, FL
Tue Mar 23, 2010
Like anything else there is no one price. Location, Location, Location. What town and what beach do you want to be at? Sarasota, Venice, Clearwater, etc. February is in what we call high season. The time of strongest seasonal demand. Partial view, number of units, amenities and age of building as well as management all play factors. Timeshare resale is a great way to get the deals without the high sticker price. If I were buying I would contact the resort managers directly and they resell weeks for pennies on the dollar. Beware of transfer fees and high annual maintenance fees of some timeshares that are in hard times with their annual budgets.
Good luck and call me if I can help.