What are the best private schools in between Panama City and Destin?

Asked by alexandria.justice, Santa Rosa Beach, FL Tue Jan 22, 2013

Answers

8
Kelly Klein’s answer
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Wed Jan 23, 2013
I have several links from my website below about community information and one of the links deals specifically with the school system. Please feel free to visit these free very informational sites for more information. Welcome to the area!
Wed Aug 21, 2013
You can find out what you need to know about schools with a free iPhone app called Great Schools. It is easy to use and you will quickly see how a school is rated. If you need help finding a home near the school in a new area, I am here to help. I work exclusively as a Buyer's Agent and will assist you in locating a suitable home for you and your family saving you time, money, and avoiding some mistakes along the way. Feel free to contact me directly at Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com or call me anytime at 850-420-2480

Have a great day.
Warmly yours,
Kelly Klein, Lifeguard Real Estate, Broker and Owner
Jason Stephe…, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Tue Aug 20, 2013
I agree with Miriam on the South Walton Montessori Academy in Point Washington. My wife and I have a baby girl and are planning to send her there when she's old enough. We have visited and toured the school. We had heard great things about the school already and after visitng, the staff, the school and the children all exceeded our expectations.
Every child we met seemed excited about learning and they were all very polite. The teachers do a great job. I suggest a visit to see if you feel the same way but don't expect to get your kid in quickly. There are more children trying to get in than there are spots available. Good luck in whatever you do.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Hi, You can visit http://www.schooldigger.com and www. Greatschools.org for in-depth school reports.
Lisa Egstad, Agent, Miramar Beach, FL
Wed Jan 23, 2013
In addition to the private school information provided by other Realtors below, I also wanted to mention Seaside Neighborhood School, a public "charter" school, which has won many state and national awards for excellence, won the B.E.S.T. Robotics Competition on a Regional and National Level, and even has Chef Emeril Lagasse, mentoring the students in organic foods and the culinary arts! With their own radio station onsite, they also offer classes in radio. Being so close the the water, they even have mentoring sessions in stand-up paddleboards! Also, the Emerald Coast Middle School, in it's second year, was just recognized as one of the highest achieving schools in state. Overall the Walton public schools are so great, you may want to visit them and decide if you even want to spend the money on a private school.
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Wed Jan 23, 2013
What age are your children?
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Tue Jan 22, 2013
One other possibility in the area (Niceville) is Rocky Bayou Christian Academy--some parents who live in Santa Rosa Beach send their children there.

Myke Triebold,
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
850-305-6256
Miriam Dillon, Agent, Rosemary Beach, FL
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Ohana Institute in Rosemary Beach, South Walton Montessori Academy in Point Washington, Tesla in Seagrove Beach, Compass Rose in Blue Mountain Beach, Gateway Academy in Miramar Beach