We are in need of a single family home for lease South West of 75/Cobb i.e. SW Kennesaw, Powder Springs, etc... 3/2/2

Asked by Ueyleb, Kennesaw, GA Sun Jul 14, 2013

I'm a nurse/ husband is a professional both working in Smyrna and need to be closer to our employers; currently in Acworth. Will need by the 2nd week in September at the latest. Current lease expires October 1. Please respond if interested in assisting us! Thanks. Kathy email: ueyleb@aol.com

Answers

4
Betty D. Scy…, Agent, GA,
Sun Jul 14, 2013
I may have it. I am recovering from surgery. send your phone #. I will respond.
Cheryl Bonno, Agent, Kennesaw, GA
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Kathy - I can assist with a rental...I live in this area and know the rental market very well. I've helped several Trulia folks already. If you are looking for something for 2nd week in September - I wouldn't begin the search until August. Rentals are very hot in this area (as in most areas) and a landlord will not hold a rental for you for typically no more than 2-3 weeks at best. Even if you started looking now - what is on the market now won't be by the time you start searching.

When you are ready feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to help you.

Cheryl Bonno
RE/MAX Unlimited
678-313-4793
cbonno@bellsouth.net
robert_emogh…, Home Buyer, Marietta, GA
Sun Jul 14, 2013
I see your email was sent earlier so i have it thanks
robert_emogh…, Home Buyer, Marietta, GA
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Hello Kathy i will love to help you out with this great and exciting move. let me ask you a few question how many bed room and bath do you need and do you need a detached or a condo home let me start to look out for you if you can send me your email add and your phone number that would make it easier for us. Also how much have you been qualified for?