WHY CAN I NOT FIND SOMEWHERE IN HUMBLE, TX?

Asked by gilbert rios, Humble, TX Thu Feb 14, 2013

Answers

7
Eric Stone, Agent, Humble, TX
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Hi Amanda.. I would be glad to assist you in your home search in the Humble area. I live and work in the area so I am very familiar with everything that is Humble. Give me a call at 713 824-6485 or an email at E-Stone@comcast.net and we can discuss your options...
Cassaundra J…, Agent, Harris, MN
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Hello Amanda, I would love to help you out in that area. Please Email me at crjohnson@cbunited.com or call me at( 281)797-3170. I will do some resource for you. Looking forward to working with you.

CasSaundra
gilbert rios, Renter, Humble, TX
Fri Feb 15, 2013
I am currently in a 2bed-1bath apartment and i hate it! I am looking for a 2-3bed 1-2baths with a yard and possiibly a garage but not required. The most i can pay is $800 per month, i have a two year old doughter that loves to play outside and wants a teacup chiuaua. I have currently been working at my job since 10, 2009 and i have never gotten evicted from any place i have rented. I will appreciate all the help anyone could give me.

Thank You,
Amanda Rios
gilbert rios, Renter, Humble, TX
Fri Feb 15, 2013
2bed, 1bath, with a yard, and if possible a garage but not require at a reasonable rent but no apartments. The most i could pay is $800 a month, I have a two year old that loves to be outside and have a puppy.
Tara Baker, Agent, Humble, TX
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Amanda, inventory of available homes are very low for this time of year. Your best bet is to work with a realtor and be ready to go look at a property as soon as your agent is aware. Agents often network amoung there peers and know when a property is coming to market before it goes live to the public. Rentals tend to move fast so you will need to have your application ready to go and submit it along with other necessary information to get the home you want to rent. I would be happy to help. Tara Baker 713-254-3257
Cassaundra J…, Agent, Harris, MN
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day Amanda. What exactly are you looking for in Humble
/
Cassaundra J…, Agent, Harris, MN
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hello Amanda, what are you looking for in Humble?