Seeking home for rent in Forest Park, 60644 or the outskirts of the city.

Asked by Felicia Richardson, Hillside, IL Tue Jan 29, 2013

between roosevelt south and madison north

Answers

9
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Jul 4, 2014
Plenty available -are you still looking?
Victor Lopez, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Fri Jan 10, 2014
Call me 630-660-1292

Victor M. Lopez
Leasing Agent

HP Realty, Inc.
See pictures and videos of apartments I have available
http://www.vmlprop.postlets.com
Stephanie Sc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Hi Execstyle8,

I performed a search in the area you specified, Forest Park between Madison North and Roosevelt South, and found 15 active rental listings. Let me know if you'd like to discuss the other specifiications you desire and I will gladly assist you in narrowing down the list and visiting properties that interest you.

Best of luck in your search!

Stephanie Scott, Agent at Coldwell Banker
stephanie.scott@cbexchange.com
816-868-6748
Hello Stephanie,
I would love to see some listings. I will email you from my personal email account. Thanks!
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013
Mrth_d5, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 30, 2013
What about Galewood, North of North Avenue and East of Harlem. This puts you just north of Oak Park because Oak Park north boundary is North Avenue. Yet, you pay city taxes, not Oak Park taxes. Many people find it a great place to live with the best of both worlds. they tend to send their children to religious schools like the Luthern Schools in Oak Park/RiverForest, Fenwick High school, Chicago Archiodesian schools. This works if you have only 2 children given the tax differential between the city and the suburbs all around Galewood. I am not certain, but I belive Galewood in the city, it is a Chicago neighborhood, not a suburb like Forest Park is a suburb, I belive Galewood in the City is seen as a "better" place than Forest Park, but not certain of that. This was true for sure 30 years ago but 30 years???..................much can change and I have not been anywhere near any concern bout that for myself so I cannot say. all I can do is suggest. Also, try the Oak Park place where they place people, like they help you vind a place in Oak Park. I don't know exactly the name of the organization, it is a non-profit I belive and is an Oak Park municipal org. All I recall is that it was put in place abuot, again, 30 years ago but I know it still is very active, it was put in place to maintain the existing diversity, stability and property values in Oak Park. Some sort of social crisis was tshreatenting OakPark/River Forest who hold many architectural landmarks, and great schools and good people with diverstiy and stability. In order to preserve the great way of life for all that had existed adn was severely threatened at that time, the Powers taht were, established this great org. Again, I am 30 years out, but I noticed the organization in the news not all that long ago. Also, friends of mine, who raised famlies in Galewood and OakPark have childrenand grandchildren remaining in that area and who are totally hapy.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Plenty of rentals do exist - feel free to contact me should you need any help.
Web Reference:  http://www.bjdhomes.com
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
email and I will send you my list of poperties in that area
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Please visit my website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com you will find many useful tools in your home search. As always my website and services are free to you. My website has up to date information and your won't have to worry about erroneous listings like you have when dealing with some of the other sites. Please call , text , or email me if you have any questions.
Balance Group…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Please email me your requirements . I can send you some listings of homes for rent in the area. Please send how many bedrooms,baths(min.),how much ,pets, and for when. I look forward to assisting you find a new home. Please note that my services are free of charge.

Diana
diana@findingourbalance.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Get a good leasing agent to help you out. Its free to use their services. Or you can try craigslist.