Section 8 House Help

Asked by Candicepryer85, Euless, TX Mon Apr 29, 2013

I currently have an Section 8 voucher and my lease is up on June 30, 2013. I am looking for a 3 bedroom house built in 2000 or newer and IM having an extremely hard time finding one that will possibly allow me to break the deposit into two or three payments. Please Help!!!!!!!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tho Vo, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Apr 30, 2013
I have the house on 7201 Gleason Rd Houston TX 77016- We will remodel and will available on June- if you are interested please call me at 832-359-9665 or email me at
0 votes
Candicepryer…, Renter, Euless, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
I would like to stay on the Northeast/Northwest area Spring, Aldine, etc. My budget is no more than $1225.
0 votes
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Hello Candice, what area are you looking to rent and what is the budget? I'll run a check to see if there is something available that will accommodate this.
0 votes
Darius Thorn…, Other Pro, Oak Harbor, WA
Mon Apr 29, 2013
I think you will be hard pressed to find a land lord who will do what you are asking because to a landlord a deposit is more of an insurance policy more than anything else.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more