Rental Areas: What is the best place to rent a house or condo...

Asked by Peaceandpowerparenting, Hurd, ME Wed Nov 7, 2012

Cerritos, Buena Park, Cypress, La Palma, or even Fullerton ( as a long shot)

Answers

3
Barbara Robb…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Wed Nov 7, 2012
I have handled rentals in all those areas and all are excellent. I live in Cypress and it is a small community with excellent schools. La Palma is also excellent and close by the Cypress and Cerritos. Cerritos has one of the highest performing high schools "Whitney High School" and Fullerton also has excellent schools too. Troy and Sunny Hills are high scoring schools for excellence.

If I can answer any other questions, please feel free to contact me at 714-296-7270.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker
L B Brokerage
DRE Lic#797560
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
Servicing Long Beach and Neighboring Communities for 33+ years
Leah Wise, Agent, Buena Park, CA
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Hi there, what is your price range?
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Nov 7, 2012
These are all good cities to rent in. How close to work or family do you want to be? And can we find the home or condo you want to rent is the question. How many bedrooms, baths, any pets, and what is your max amount to spend each month on rent? When will you be coming our here to look?
Or is someone here going to help you in this process? Let me know how I can help you. Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com