Relocating to Tampa in 2 weeks, need a agent to assist me in finding a nice rental home within 25 minute drive of TPA airport. Bloomingdale HS.

Asked by Linman131, Tampa, FL Thu Sep 5, 2013

Answers

5
Autumn Miche…, Agent, Lutz, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Jack Craparo, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013

I am Jack Craparo with Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc . Call me at 813-610-7532 and tell me what your needs are and I will help you find a place.

Take care,

Jack
Chrissy Niev…, Agent, Riverview, FL
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hi, I live nearby! If you still need assistance, please feel free to contact me at (813)358-7854.
Jack Craparo, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Alma,

Thanks for all of your insightful information. Everybody always jumps on people wanting to buy a house on this site and there are always plenty of offers to help with purchases but no one ever offers to help someone unless there is a commission attached to it. Pretty pathetic! Is this what we as human beings and professionals have become...heartless?

You are right about Realtor's not wanting to help people with rentals because there's no money in it. I am offering to help this person because nobody else will. It's not always about the money...it's about helping others in need when nobody else will. Now I'm not saying I could afford to do this all of the time I can't. I am just as busy as you or the next guy but if we all would take just a small fraction of time from our busy schedules to help folks that are in need our world and market would be a much better place to live and work in.

Now I am not saying we should work for free as this is how we earn our living. What I am saying is that people should sometimes give from their heart perhaps a little of their time to help others that are truly in need. Even if it is only once a year.

There are times when it is better to give than to receive.

Take care,

Jack

Jack Craparo
Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
(813)610-7532
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Definitely take Realtor Jack up on his offer. Most Realtors cannot afford to assist tenants because some listing Realtors on rentals may offer as little as $50. That wouldn't cover the cost to fill a Realtor's gas tank! Also because some owners are in foreclosure status yet still renting out a property you need to be very careful whom you rent from. I would strongly urge you to rent in an apartment complex until you're ready to buy. FHA lending guidelines have shortened up the time line to get a mortgage after a bankruptcy, foreclosure, short sale so I would talk to a lender if you haven't recently verified your ability to qualify for a mortgage.

Also if you're a first time homebuyer, we have State of Florida Bond money that may be able to give you up to $10k to purchase a home.

Let me know if I can help with buying a home, I wouldn't be able to volunteer our time or gas money to help you find a rental, however.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Sold On Tampa Team
Thanks...no issue with credit... Do not want to buy until I am certain which area of town I like best. I have been in apartments as well, and after living in a 3000 sq ft home.....wouldn't live in a apartment, sorry. Tried to look up Jack and no such realtor is listed for that agency. Thanks for information, I will keep looking.
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013