For Rent in 11756>Question Details

kalagerquist, Renter in Huntington, NY

Need help finding rental ideally at $1,100 in Nassau County or western Suffolk County for small family (2 adults, 2 young children) w/ old cat.

Asked by kalagerquist, Huntington, NY Sat Jan 5, 2013

Not looking for a two-bedroom or anything grand. A sublet? Rent-to-own situation?Just looking somewhere safe, sound, and snug that will let us put money aside to buy a home eventually. Any help or leads will be much appreciated. Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 11756

You will need to first find something that will be permitted for 4 people. Their are permit guidelines that will only allow certain amount of occupants in an apartment. You would likely need a 3 bedroom home.
Finding a rental apartment can be less stressful than you think.

I will be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Books provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

I will set up an account for you that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.

When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information I need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact me at or 631-425-6150 and I will get you started.
Hello. What specific areas are you looking in? Consider working with an Agent to assist you in your search, negotiate on your behalf, and ultimately assist you in getting into your new home. You could also check out for available rentals, local newspapers, and other print ads.

I do not suggest rent to own options, because they can become very complex, and usually only benefits the homeowner.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Hello: Kalagerquist of Huntington Let me point out something for you in Nassua and Suffolk County. For that many people the size of the Rental dose matter 2 adults and 2 small children you will need a least 2 bedrooms . I sugest you look though craigs list or your local paper for amount of $ and when you do find something just explain you are also looking for a Rent to Own somewhere down the line. I am sorry I could not be more of a help but if I hear or see something that mite fit your needs I will try to e-mail you again Keep the Faith threre is a Property and or Rental for everybody!!! GOOD LUCK Debbie Associate Broker Nassua County
Check or work with an agent; also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc. As for the rent to own, since rent to own properties may not be listed as such, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...