Need 1/1 condo on Galt Ocean Love the area. No construction areas please.

Asked by Darlene Waters, Pompano Beach, FL Tue Oct 30, 2012

Due to illnesses not great credit but honest hardworking coupl

Answers

6
John Bourassa, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hi Darlene,
When people mention the Galt Ocean Mile, they usually have in mind something "on the beach". That being said, any 1 bedroom - 1 bath on the east side of A1A (the buildings being on the sandy beach) will start at $200,000 and they will be units on low floors looking at parking lots and A1A street. As you go higher, you get better views but prices escalate up to $319,000 ( 1 bedroom - 1.5 bathrooms will go as high as $414,000).

If you are 55 and older, you can enjoy the Coral Ridge Tower Co-Ops. There are huge 4 independent buildings sitting between A1A and the Intracoastal. Because they are Co-Ops their values are much less than their condominiums counterpart. There is absolutely nothing wrong with those buildings for they offer the same luxury amenities as any of the Galt condominiums. However, you mentioned that you have "not great credit" which will rule the Coral Ridge Towers because three of the four buildings are strictly CASH purchases and the one building that will consider mortgage purchases, there are only two lenders who will loan on CO-Ops but they need at least 40% cash down (or more) and the interest rate is not as great as it would a conventional loan on condominiums.

Before you go any further, you need to call your trusted mortgage broker or banker, figure out your finances, how much you can afford, get a pre-qualified letter and call a qualified professional Realtor to help you find exactly what will be best purchase for you...and don't get too disapointed that it may not be on the Galt.
Lynne Knapp, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hi Darlene Waters,

Per your question on Trulia > Need 1/1 condo on Galt Ocean Love the area. No construction areas please. Due to illnesses not great credit but honest hardworking coupl

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (954) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
LynneKnapp@aol.com
http://LynneKnapp.com
http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Web Reference:  http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Patricia Var…, Agent, Ft Lauderdale, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hello Darlene,

I live on the Galt and would be very happy to help you find a suitable condo. I have a couple of units in mind. Please contact me if you would like to discuss your options.

Also, please feel free to view all the current listings on my website - http://www.floridamoves.com/patricia.varley

Pat Varley
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
954 397 4329
Patricia Sal…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hello Darlene,
I live on the Galt Ocean Mile. I am up-to-date on all the buildings on the Galt. If you would like me to help you find that special condominium for you, let me ask you a few questions. Do you have pets? What price are you comfortable paying and what size condo meets your needs?

It would be nice to speak with you and you can reach me by phone or email.

Patricia Salerno
Galleria International Realty
PatriciaRealEstate@yahoo.com
Joe Roman, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hello Darlene Waters;

I have the perfect 1/1 condo on the Galt with direct views of the ocean from both bedroom and living rooms and the open porch boasts views of Ft. Lauderdale Skyline and the ocean. It has impact wondows and can be purchased for less than 125K.
this condo is ideal for entertaining as well. If interested in seeing this Galt Ocean property, kindly give me a call @ 954-557-3416.

Joe Roman
ERA Herman Group Real Estate
josephwroman@gmail.com
Kate Stout, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hi Darlene,

First I'm very sorry to hear about illnesses. I am very familiar with the Galt area. My office is located there and I have been a resident of the Galt for 20 years. Are you looking to rent or purchase the condo and what is your budget? Also, when are you looking to move? I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about these questions and send you some listings that match your criteria. I can then send you matching properties and schedule for us to see them at your convenience.

Please feel free to call, text, or email me anytime, day or night.

Kindly,

Kate Stout
954.895.6939
kmstout@gmail.com

Castelli Fort Lauderdale Real Estate
3908 N. Ocean Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308