Need apartment with low rent

Asked by Lori Dicus, Blairstown, NJ Wed May 8, 2013

My mom just got a divorce and we need somewhere to go in benton county and we don't have much left so please call 319-981-1372 if you would please help.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more