Need a rental in Waldorf/LaPlata

Asked by mondaychild77, Waldorf, MD Thu Feb 14, 2013

I am a Charles County teacher looking to rent (house or apartment) in Waldorf or LaPlata. I currently live in Laurel. My credit is not great, and I can only afford about 1100-1200 a month comfortably. I'm not willing to go higher than 1300. I would need a 1-2 bedroom place that allows pets. (I have a cat and a dog.)

Answers

4
Connie Fitzg…, Agent, Lexington Park, MD
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Thanks for reaching out :)There are different rentals available. You can give me a call 301-672-1634 or e-mail me at conniefitzgerald@remax.net so that I can assist you. I could just e-mail you rentals available, but it would be best to find out everything you need in the beginning in order to find you the right fit. We would be happy to help!
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Hello Mondaychild77,

if you have not found a place yet , visit my site to find your next rental.
Isaac Campbe…, Agent, Waldorf, MD
Mon Apr 29, 2013
There are rental properties available that you might like. But it begins with a discussion with you to make sure that all of the parameters for a place that you're looking for are included in a search. Give me a shout at 301-893-6143 or email me at isaac.campbell@longandfoster.com, and we can get the ball rolling! I would be happy to assist you.
David Strick…, Agent, Waldorf, MD
Thu Feb 14, 2013
There could be several courses of action that you could take. If you like to give me a call at my office (301-870-1717) I would be more then happy to discuss them with you.