My name is Kirk Freeman I am searching for a rental house for the next 6 to 9 months near Kountze, TX.

Asked by Kafreem, Kountze, TX Fri Jun 12, 2009

I am scheduled to be in Kountze around the first of July 09. I work for Wood Group Power Solutions based out of Houston. I am a construction manager and will be in Kountze building a power plant. I have a 15 year old son that travels with me and also have a dog (outdoor only) and would need a fenced yard. I also have a boat and a 2 car garage would be nice to park my boat. If you have anything please contact me @ kirk.freeman@woodgroup.com or my cell# is 713-494-5059

Answers

2
Tina W, , Village Mills, TX
Thu Jul 23, 2009
Hi Kirk,
My name is Tina Gilchrist. My husband and I have a home in Wildwood which is about 8 miles north of Kountze right off Highway 69. It is a 3/4-3-3 on the lake. Wildwood is in Warren ISD and they are building a new school due to open in the fall. I have an office near Wildwood, Texas American Real Estate. My office number is 409-834-0000 my cell phone number is 713-377-0499. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Tina L Whitacre-Gilchrist
Jason Herten…, , Champaign, IL
Fri Jun 12, 2009
I could only find one place in Kountze, TX. But it seems to be up your alley.