My husband and I are looking for a two bedroom and one bath available now place to live in the minnesota suburbs thats afforadable.

Asked by tanishatcox, Ironwood, MI Thu Jun 19, 2014

Answers

7
Ryan Moss, Agent, Becker, MN
Thu Nov 6, 2014
I grew up in the Minnesota Suburbs and there are so many great properties available in such amazing neighborhoods. If you would like help in relocating to minnesota and would like to find a property that is within your price range and will suite your needs. Please contact me and we can start talking about exactly what your needs are.
Thank You,
Ryan Moss

Email - RyanMoss@EdinaRealty.com
Cody Anderson, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Mon Sep 8, 2014
Looking to rent or own?

I have a great mortgage broker I recommend!

Let me know how I can help.

Lance Watkins, Agent, Edina, MN
Fri Aug 8, 2014
Are you are still looking for a home in the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs? I'd be happy to help with your home search.
Joel Johnson, Agent, Blomington, MN
Thu Aug 7, 2014
Give me a call or send me an email. I'll set up a custom search for you on the twin cities local MLS. Just provide me with your basic search criteria. All I need is your name and email address.
Joseph Metzl…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, West St. paul, MN
Fri Aug 1, 2014
Before you can realistically look for a home, a person really needs know their financing options. A quick no obligation application and review with a loan officer will let you know what programs you qualify for, how much house you can safely afford, and how much money you may need to make it all come together.

If you are not pre-approved first, how do you know what you should be looking at?

I've been providing home loans in MN for over 20-years, so I have plenty of experience, experience you can depend on. I was also rated one of the Top 150 Loan Officers in the Nation in 2010.

There is never any obligation to review an application, you just click the link below to get started. http://www.MortgagesUnlimited.biz
Web Reference:  http://JoeMetzler.com
Joel Johnson, Agent, Blomington, MN
Wed Jun 25, 2014
The term "affordable" means different things to different people. The FIRST step in purchasing a new home is to get pre-approved for your home mortgage (I'm assuming your not paying all cash).
Check with Michael Dietrich at iLoan:
http://0678280002.brokersite.com/Default.aspx
Brian Durham, Agent, Burnsville, MN
Wed Jun 25, 2014
Tanisha.
Do you have any idea on what part of the area you are looking for? Depending on which suburb you look at will determine how much rent you pay and also the amount of inventory. Are you looking for a house or an apartment? Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and I would be happy to either help myself or get you in touch with someone that can.
Good luck in your search!