My family is looking to move in 2010 and we would like to rent our current townhouse in Perry Hall, MD.

Asked by Baumsie, 21043 Sun Apr 19, 2009

I have no idea where to start (ie. property management realtor?, if it's even a good idea/relatively easy to rent my townhouse in my area, how much to rent it for, etc.). I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Answers

4
Tracey Simms, , Harford County, MD
Sun Apr 19, 2009
Baumsie,

Right now rentals are very hot. There are a lot of people relocating to the area that are renting vs buying until they get a feel for the area. My office also does property management so as a team we are able to rent your home quickly and handle the property management portion so you do not have to deal with the day to day worries of being a landlord.

I am currently working with a number of renters with more coming in every week on referral from other satisfied clients. I constantly have requests for townhomes in the whitemarsh, perryhall area. . I would be happy to meet with you sometime in the near future to discuss price, market conditions and the best way to market your rental.

Please give me a call or drop me an email.
Tracey Simms
Century 21 Diana Realty
443-807-0419
tracey.simms@century21.com
Anne Coscia &…, , Baltimore County, MD
Sun Apr 19, 2009
Baumsie,

You should interview a property manager and a Realtor. Fees and services will vary greatly. I'd be happy to discuss your situation with you. Please call Anne at 410-419-6260 at your convenience.

Nancy K. Ryan, , 21220
Sun Apr 19, 2009
Hi!
Are you interested in renting it now or sometime in the future? I handle rentals for people all the time and would love to talk to you and explain the advantages of having a Realtor handle the rental for you. My office is located in Perry Hall and I am very familiar with that area. Why don't you give me a call?
NANCY K. RYAN
Home Selling Assistance
410-627-2440 (direct)
410-256-3939 (office)
Nanr27@comcast.net
http://www.Ryanhomes.net
Ania Miller, Agent, Millersville, MD
Sun Apr 19, 2009
Baumsie,
I would like to be able, would like a bit more information from you, neighborhood etc. If you would like to share your email address with me I will send you information your way, again, a bit more info would be helpful.
Ania443-336-8206
Web Reference:  http://www.aniamiller.com