For Rent in Tampa>Question Details

Taylor Stein, Real Estate Pro in Endwell, NY

My boyfriend and I are moving down to Tampa in early February and need suggestions on different towns. We are very interested in St. Pete's and

Asked by Taylor Stein, Endwell, NY Tue Jan 14, 2014

south Tampa. We ideally would love to live in an apartment complex with a pool, fitness center, laundry in unit, etc. Any advice on the best areas to look? Any advice would help!!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Tampa

Answers

2
There's too many apartment complexes out there to give general advice on. Is Ybor City on your radar? The lifestyle over that way is very trendy and pretty awesome for the younger crowd.
Yes heard Ybor City is great. Looking to rent an apartment in a complex in that general location or anywhere that has a "young professional" feel. Price range is less than $1500 a month, ideally 2 bedroom.
Flag Wed Jan 15, 2014
Are you looking to buy or rent?
Looking to rent an apartment in a complex in that general location or anywhere that has a "young professional" feel. Price range is less than $1500 a month, ideally 2 bedroom.
Flag Wed Jan 15, 2014