Moving to Fort Lauderdale and looking for a 2 bedroom rental. Any suggestions on a good property?

Asked by Jeff, Davie, FL Sun Jul 1, 2012

Looking for a 2 bedroom rental in either an apt, townhouse, condo, or house. Property must accept small dogs and a yard is a nice plus!

Answers

4
Joy White’s answer
Joy White, Agent, Plantation, FL
Wed Jul 4, 2012
Relocation can be stressful......I suggest finding a Realtor who knows the area you are interested in moving to so they can help you find the BEST property for you.
A property that will allow small dogs may be the biggest challenge depending on how many dogs and weight and breed, many communities have restrictions.

Let me know if you have any questions and if I can be of help.
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Mon Jul 2, 2012
Hello I can help you find a great place in the Fort Lauderdale area. As a resident of the Broward County area I would love to help you find a great rental in the area. You may contact me directly for more details.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Lynne Knapp, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Hi Jeff,

Per your question on Trulia > Moving to Fort Lauderdale and looking for a 2 bedroom rental. Any suggestions on a good property? Looking for a 2 bedroom rental in either an apt, townhouse, condo, or house. Property must accept small dogs and a yard is a nice plus!

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (965) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
LynneKnapp@aol.com
http://LynneKnapp.com
Web Reference:  http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Ludy Zambrano, Agent, Davie, FL
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Hi, Jeff

More than happy to hepl you

You can contac me at

954-2631178
zludy@hotmail.com
lzambrano.browardarea.com

Best regards
Ludy Zambrano
Exit Metroquest Realty.