Moving to Den from Atl in june. Looking for a 2 bdrm in highlands or lodo area. Know of any? Under $1500? best way to find something when moving?

Asked by Clsmith8300, Denver, CO Tue Mar 26, 2013

Answers

6
Christine Nicholson’s answer
Christine Ni…, Agent, Denver, CO
Sat Jul 6, 2013
I believe the best way to find a place today is with a reputable leasing agent. There are two that I highly recommend. Christina Freyer of RentDenverOnline.com is fabulous. Another company, affiliated with mine is DenverRental.com. They are one of the few leasing firms that will search for listings for you, set up the showings to happen all in one day, and take you out to view them (for a one time fee). If you haven't found a space yet, that might be the best way for you to go. Best wishes!
Julie Montgo…, , 80238
Thu Jul 4, 2013
You're in for a fight, my friend. Rentals in and around Denver right now are going super quick right now. I would play it safe and rent an apartment (with a real live property manager on site). There are far too many scams and ripoffs online, the worst being craigslist. If you're going to be in Denver for at least three years, you might consider buying. Julie Montgomery, Elite Denver Home Sales, LLC
Web Reference:  http://www.jmontgomery.com
Bill Pearson, Agent, Denver, CO
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Well if your looking for a rental property your best bet is Craiglist.com or Rent.com for the areas your looking. Note that I have heard of some scams on Craiglist.com lately. Is there a reason your just looking to rent?

I would be happy to help in any way that might work for you!

Bill Pearson GRI, SRES |"Your Denver Realtor For Life"
ERA Herman Group Real Estate| 201 Columbine Street| Suite 301| Denver CO 80206
720-329-1470 |Bill@DenverRealtorForLife.com
5280 Magazine FIVE STAR Real Estate Professional – 2010, 2011, 2012
Julie Reddin…, , Highlands Ranch, CO
Wed Mar 27, 2013
I assume you are looking to rent? The best place for rentals is Craigslist, rent.com. Trulia, Zillow and Hotpads. It is a fast paced rental market so I recommend you have credit scores and references ready, and be ready to say YES.

I relocated here several years ago so know a trick or two. Check out some advice below and contact me with any questions.

Julie Reddington
720 226 4168
Ethan Besser, Agent, Englewood, CO
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Hi Clsmith8300,

I am a relocations specialist and can help you free of charge. Call me and we can get you moving forward at 303-856-8980.

Ethan Besser
Keller Williams
303-856-8980
Lance Smith, Agent, Westminster, CO
Tue Mar 26, 2013
I would love to help you out. Please give me a call 303-809-5804