Looking to rent out either a 3/2/2, or 2/1 both with enclosed pools, etc....any market out there for this?

Asked by Joseph.dasilva, Cape Coral, FL Sat May 14, 2011

Both homes in SouthEast Cape Coral, in desireable neighborhoods. Close to everything!

Answers

5
Kristian Alekov’s answer
Kristian Ale…, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Mon Mar 19, 2012
There isn't a ton of inventory out there at the moment so you should be able to rent them pretty easily, especially since both have pools.

Have you tried craigslist yet? VRBO.com is also a great option for short term vacation rentals...
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Sat May 14, 2011
For sure.....we have close to 300 rentals that we manage for our owners. I would love to discuss the terms with you.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.online-rental-search.com
Tamara Thomas, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat May 14, 2011
Hi Joseph

I am a real estate agent for Century 21 Sunbelt Realty in the Cape. Even though it is considered our off season, there is still a market for rentals/leases. Things that may affect how long it takes to find a potential renter are the length/terms of the lease, location, size, pets/no pets, and of course price.

In addition to working with buyers and sellers, we also offer services to homeowners like yourself. If you would like additional information, please feel free to contact me anytime. Cell 239-560-9139 or tamara.thomas@century21.com

Tamara Thomas
Century 21 Sunbelt Realty
Jack Martin…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat May 14, 2011
Both of these should rent with no problem Joe. Call me we do rentals & property management 239-707-9015.

Jack
Steve Geving, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat May 14, 2011
Will you be renting them seasonally or long term? Their is a good market for both but with summer upon us, it may take a little longer.

Steve Geving
239-573-1400
Jones and Co Realty