Looking to rent house. Have 2 small dogs need 2 bedroom -- less than $1000.

Asked by jmberta56, Shoreline, WA Tue May 29, 2012

Answers

1
_____________, , Seattle, WA
Fri Jun 8, 2012
It looks like 20051 8th Ave NW, Shoreline WA and 119 NE 166th St, Shoreline WA are the two listings available in Shoreline for less than $1000/month. The property on 166th says "pets allowed" in the ad.

Let me know if you have any questions about the process of renting, landlord-tenant obligations etc.

I would love to help.
Hi Claire,
Here is the deal on th eprperty on 166th street. I do not believe the person claiming to be the owner is the owner. He refuses to let me see the inside of the house, says I do not need to. The only one who could show it to me is in the final statges of cancer and is unable to do so, of course. He claims his attorney, is the ONLY ONE WITH THE KEYS AND THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION (as he puts it) AND he is very busy.. .as is this guys secretary. Besides the inside is as meticulous as the outside. the outside looks totally overgrown. I had to beat my way to the front door, where I found a notice saying the property had been abandoned. I thinki this guy and his attorney are scam artists and I let him know. I have received no further response from him. I even checked out the property owner's name and it is not his. Is she the one in the coma?? Please don 't let anyone deal with this schiester. He is a scam artist!!
Flag Fri Jun 8, 2012