Looking to move ASAP

Asked by Kina Robinson, Chicago, IL Wed Mar 27, 2013

I am looking to move, Des Plaines (NO HOLLY LANE OR LINDA LANE), Mount Prospect, Glenview, basically something remotely close to Park Ridge, for about 950 2 bed, accept lovable cute tiny (4lbs) dog, a pool would be a bonus:)

Answers

8
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list of properties in that area
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Geoff Ommen, Agent, Barrington, IL
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Kina

There are a few units next door in Arlington Heights that I can send you at under $1,000. Other than that the rental market out here is a little bit tight right now.

Geoff Ommen
Broker Baird & Warner
847-271-2622
geoff.ommen@bairdwarner.com
http://www.geoffgetsit.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Mar 27, 2013
The best place to look for these would be Craigslist.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Kina,

Make sure you work with someone who really knows you area.
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Mar 27, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Kina,

It will be very very difficult to find a 2br that allows pets in the communities you desire for < $1,000.

There are more options available between $1,050 to $1,300.