Looking for more leads for good long term renters in Big Bear, Ca.

Asked by Mike Lindborg, Wed Sep 12, 2012

I have a nice newly renovated condo for rent in Big Bear, Ca. It s 3 doors down from SnowSummit. I need more good leads for long term renters to fill a current vacancy.

Answers

3
Elizabeth E…, Renter, Big Bear City, CA
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Like Karen, I too am looking for a long term rental. I have an excellent rental history.
Is your rental right on Summit Blvd? I have lived in Big Bear a long time. My rental is being sold this spring so I will need another place soon. I can go no more than $650. What are you asking?
Thank you.
Karen Thomps…, Renter, 92315
Sun Sep 23, 2012
My name is Karen Thompspon. I am a great tenant. I was a docent Volunteer at the Moonridge Animal Park for 3 years. I hope to return a.s.a.p. However I have to be down the hill half the time to care for my Mother who has cancer. I can only afford at the moment 350 a month until I can liquidate some of the expenses down here.
If you know of anyone who is also quiet, responsible possibly we could looking into sharing the home. I have excellent rental, personal and professional references. And Big Bear will always be my home. Even though I must be away half of the time. I wish you the best. Thank you 909 525-2496
Edyta Gryc, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Sep 12, 2012
You may try craigslist, zillow.com, forrent.com, apartments.com etc. You may also hire a real estate agent. Good luck!