For Rent in Tucson>Question Details

Swgal, Renter in Tucson, AZ

Looking for a rental in the Tucson park west area, any suggestions?

Asked by Swgal, Tucson, AZ Tue May 8, 2012

My cousin is looking to rent a 2 to 3 bedroom home for herself and her elderly mother. Would like to live close to us so that there is always someone available to look after my aunt. Does anyone know of any homes coming for rent in the Tucson Park West area?

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Tucson

We have a full service property management department that can help you find the perfect rent property. Give me a call or email me and we can discuss your options.

Hi Swgal,
If you would like I can set up a search so that if any rentals in that area become available you would get notification . I would simple need your email, phone number and me or tex. Thanks Pamela Rowan 520-250-2135.
Well if you would like to go to fill out a few questions regarding your search area and make sure you include "rental properties" then search away by area, or zip. If you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know how I can help further. Good luck!
Try the Tucson Multiple Listing Site ( and click on rental housing. Most of the homes that are being advertised here are from reputable sources and the condition of the home(s) is usually above average.
Hi Swgal

Please contact a property management company (try Google) & can help you find what you are looking for, most of them don't charge renter. Also have heard good things about Apartment Locators (do more than just apts). Best of luck.