Looking for a rental in the Freehold/Howell/Jackson/Manchester/New Egypt area

Asked by Cavine, Bel Air, MD Tue Apr 16, 2013

70 yr old female with an indoor cat looking to rent something on 1 floor.2 bedroom/2 bath would be nice. 2 bath because the master suite bath usually has a walk in shower. 2 bad knees necessitate a walk in shower and laundry facilities in the home. I'd love a newer kitchen with a pantry and lots of counter space. A dining room would also be nice. My area is broad because I have an elderly parent that I need to be near. I'd consider renting a nice mobile home too. I'm an excellent tenant who has never been late with rent and will treat a home as if it's my own. I'd prefer the rent be no higher than $1150. If anyone knows of such a property please let me know!

Answers

2
Dennis Knight, Agent, Millstone, NJ
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Cavine,

I would be happy to assist you. As an extra possibility, I expect to have a nice and roomy mobile home come available in a couple of weeks. It may be acceptable as a rent to own. This would allow you to rent in a tree-lined park and own within a short amount of time. Let me know if this would be of interest, or, if I can help you in your search. You can contact me at 732-966-0196 or dennis2124@gmail.com

Thank you.
Joyce Ginda, Agent, Bayville, NY
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Dear Cavine,
Good afternoon! My name is Joyce Ginda and I'm a realtor with Prudential New Jersey Properties. I would love to help you find a rental that fits your needs. Please call me or send me an email, whichever is more comfortable to you, and I can give you the information you need to know about renting and discuss some properties which I think may be of interest to you. Hope to speak with you soon! You may call me direct on my cell at 732-237-6865 or reach me by email at joyce.ginda@prudentialnewjersey.com. Have a fantastic day!
Joyce