Late Feb our famlly is moving from CA to Longview for my husbands job We are looking for a 3 bdrm home to rent between there and Chehalis. Any advice?

Asked by Amso, Lewis County, WA Sat Dec 11, 2010

We have three children and one dog (a husky). Looking for rent no more than $1050 a mo. Any info about schools would be great. Thank you

Answers

4
glorihallj, Home Owner, Centralia, WA
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Regarding schools: You can either attend the Centralia Schools or the Rochester Schools. We are located 3 miles from Centralia and 6 miles from Rochester.
glorihallj, Home Owner, Centralia, WA
Sat Feb 16, 2013
We have a totally remodeled manufactured home in GrandMound, 1 mile North of Lewis County border. 3 bdrm, 1 3/4 bath, living rm/dining rm and family rm. hot tub, deck, fenced back yard for dog(s), well water, septic 3/4 of acre. We would like to ask $1200 month, but might be able to neg. Need background check and excellent references.
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sat Dec 11, 2010
Amso,
Welcome to Washington. In a quick look at current available rentals, I didn't find too many right now. I would suggest you contact a local agent or two to discuss your plans and have one start to send you new rental listings as they come available. You can also watch Craigslist and other sites to see what you can find.
A tool I refer people to all the time regarding schools is the Washington State School Report Card. You can breakdown and compare districts and individual schools as how they perform on standardized testing in different subjects. I've included a link for your convenience.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Dec 11, 2010
Since real estate professionals real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods--do research areas online and if possible in person beforehand, so that you can make an informed decision--also see link--
http://www.greatschools.org/