LOOKING TO RENT A 3 BM/2 BH TOWNHOME OR APT FOR 29 JULY, PREFERABLY IN DAUPHIN COUNTY. CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS..THANK YOU. DANA.ROWLES@NG.ARMY.MIL

Asked by Dana, Rockport, ME Wed May 23, 2012

Answers

3
Peke’s answer
Peke, Renter, Harrisburg, PA
Sun May 27, 2012
NO SECURITY DEPOSIT NEEDED...ONLY YOUR FIRST MONTHS RENT!!!! Our loss is your gain!!! This is a 2BR / 21/2 BA 3 story huge townhome with garage and finised lower level. All appliances included!!! We are trying to find someone to finish our lease which is up on October 31,2012. Our jobs are causing us to move. This is not a typical sublet, you will have to be approved through our leasing office. These townhomes are going for $1500 a month, so this is a huge discount. we are offering a personal 2 month discount of $200 off the first 2 months. After the 1st 2 months your rent will be $1355. We recieved huge discounts when we moved in that will be transferred to you along with our security and pet deposit. For pics please go to http://www.emeraldpointe.info and view the photo gallery! All townhomes look the same just some a touch different in layout. We have one of the BIGGEST sq. footage in the complex!!! It is Beautiful!!! Please feel free to call me at anytime... (717) 577-6442
Heather,,,,,,,
Wendell Hoov…, Agent, Harrisburg, PA
Wed May 23, 2012
Dana,

I may have a brand new townhouse available to you. Call me when you have a chance at 717-269-7777.

Wendell Hoover
The Ramsey/R…, Agent, Camp Hill, PA
Wed May 23, 2012
Dana, I am Lawrence Bordner with Prudential Homesale in Camphill. I can help you out with your rental but I have a few questions for you. If you can get in contact with me I'd love to help. My cell is 717-592-9494