Is there not one landlord out there that is going to be willing to take a 3 bedroom voucher for a 4-5 bedroom house with bsmt I've never been?

Asked by Ruthie, Cicero, IL Thu Feb 16, 2012

evicted And lived in the same house 20 years I'm older and have a personal assistant that helps me along with my son....were quiet and looking to stay for a long time

Answers

1
Dorothy, Renter, Elwood, IL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
If something is not done about the amounts of rent landlords are charging don't be fooled you will loose your section 8 because section 8 will not pay these crazy amounts of rent these landlords are asking for. We all need to come together to see what our politicians can do to bring back rent control.

Homelessness in our country has become a crisis,far to many section 8 voucher holders have lost their voucher because of not being able to lease up don't become a statistic. Email me dhow1944@yahoo.com or facebook me or tweet me, I will respond.