Is there anyone in the fayetteville, nc area who will work with people that have bad credit and prior eviction?

Asked by Tay, Fayetteville, NC Sun Sep 16, 2012

Is there anywhere in fayetteville, nc where I can rent a decent home I do have credit issues and prior eviction back in late 2007-2008 I am willing to pay a higher deposit if needed looking for a 3-4br house with a 1-2ba. Due to a lay off and the economy my credit was reflected by it me and my husband have decent jobs make good money just credit issues we have 2 kids and are in need of a home asap? Iam looking for a home asap please help.

Answers

3
Tonia Spears, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Contact me as soon as possible I can lead you to the right person. tonials3@yahoo.com
Im looking for something to rent.
Flag Wed Feb 3, 2016
Im in desperate need of a place as well. We are actually homeless staying from place to place hotel to hotel I have a great job but my eviction keeps myself and 3 kids in the streets.
Flag Wed Feb 3, 2016
i am in the same situation as the young lady speaking about the credit and eviction issue i am having the same problem can you help?
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013
Brian and Sh…, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Try calling a local rental company and explain your situation. There's a lot of homes for rent that need renters, they should be willing to work with you.

Good Luck, Brian
Eva Houston-…, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Absolutely Tay. I work and have worked with potential buyers for years, assisting with credit repair. I have a team of lenders who I work with and they are committed, with me to get these buyers to the big picture; Home Ownership. I also work with a program in the city that has the same capabilities of working with buyers. If you are interested in a partnership, just let me know.