Is the ad running on your website ie $200 / 200 Sq Ft @ 920 Garden, Santa Barbara, CA valid? I have emailed the agent 3 times with no response. On

Asked by Nathan Skinner, Laguna, Santa Barbara, CA Sat May 8, 2010

the more info page there are 3 lines of random letters in one continous line, no spaces.

Nathan Skinner
nathanskinner@hotmail.com

Answers

2
Erika Krebs, Agent, Santa Barbara, CA
Mon May 10, 2010
The Santa Barbara MLS notes 920 Garden as an expired commercial listing. So, I'm not sure that this "agent" that had it posted from another website is accurate. Please let me know if you would like me to send you a list of available homes in the area - it's free. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.erikakrebs.com
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sat May 8, 2010
Impossible to tell without a link to the supposed property. I couldn't find it on Trulia. If you post one, we can help you much better.

However, why are you e-mailing the agent? If it is legitimate, you need your own agent--someone to represent you. You definitely don't want to use the listing agent in making an offer or in representing you.

If it's a RealtyTrac property, then no--the listing isn't valid.