For Rent in Austin>Question Details

Jenny Nguyen, Renter in Austin, TX

In need of 3 bed 2 bath home for rent in Anderson High School district here in Austin by end of Sept.

Asked by Jenny Nguyen, Austin, TX Wed Aug 29, 2012

On budget. If possible for rent not to exceed $1100

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Austin

Answers

4
I have a two bed home for lease for $1125 in Anderson school district. Its totally remodeled with a really cool big backyard with lots of trees and a deck.

Clint
512 799 6623
Jenny, you need a Realtor to help you. There may not be a home today, but there might be one tomorrow. It is true that rents have risen dramatically this year due to the economic situation and numbers of people who are moving here, but that doesn't mean one won't show up. I help a lot of people find rentals that they need, and would be happy to assist you. What will have to happen, is for you to be able to go to visit anything that shows up on the market at the drop of a hat, anc be ready to execute an offer ASAP. Just contact me to begin the process.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
512-799-3239
CRS, GRI, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro

ww.austinonlinehomes.com
Hey Jenny -

Wow you are one tough cookie! But it's not impossible. Do you have some time to chat tomorrow on the phone? I'd like to learn a little more about your specific situation.

Send me an email, or call me when you get a chance. I think I can help you.

Eric Hegwer
Eric@EricEstate.com
512.712.5842
Hi, Jenny,

3/2 homes for $1100 are almost impossible to find anywhere in Austin and definitely not in the Anderson High school area. I'd like to tell you differently, but that's reality. I'd like to help you out, but rents are what they are. You will have to either raise the rent budget or look for a 2 bedroom apartment or duplex. Contact me if you think you can do either of these things.

Vivianne Dordea
vdordea@austin.rr.com