In need of a 1 brd apartment in the North Hollywood CA area? My credit is poor but can provide a large deposit if need be. Can anyone help me?

Asked by NY to Cali Bound, Studio City, CA Wed Jun 19, 2013

Answers

3
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Wed Nov 12, 2014
Sometimes if you can write a cover letter to the landlord about other positive factors you have and put up a large deposit it can help you offset poor credit.
hoffmanfinan…, , Atlanta, GA
Wed Nov 12, 2014
Do you need Financial assistance of any kind? Personal Loans? Xmas Loan? Business Loans? Mortgage loans? We give out loans at 2% interest rate! , if yes get back to us with this loan application form and send it to our mailing box : hoffmanfinancialhome@gmail.com

Name:
Loan amount needed:
Duration:
country:
State:
phone number
Age

Contact us today at email : hoffmanfinancialhome@gmail.com
Ben Vorspan, Agent, Studio City, CA
Wed Nov 12, 2014

Doesnt look like anyone responded to you yet...

Realtors generally don't work with apartments - we usually only work with condos and homes in the $2,500+ range. This is because we can only help you with homes for lease on the MLS (multiple listing services), and apartment complexes don't put their listings on the MLS.

I'd suggest looking on craigslist - you'll probably find some one-bedroom homes for lease by owners. You'll have a better shot at making a deal (larger security deposit or pre-paying a few months of rent in exchange for overlooking your bad credit), than you would with a major management company.

good luck!