Im relocating to Langley AFB. How is the commute from Buckroe beach area to the base??

Asked by vhreppin252, Hampton, VA Wed Jan 30, 2013

Answers

9
Jeremy Obenchain’s answer
Jeremy Obenc…, Other Pro, Carrollton, VA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
By car 15-20min, by power boat 5 mins, by personal aircraft 48 seconds. :-) I actually lived in the foxhill area of Hampton the last ten years when I was in the military and stationed at Langley, and currently have a rental property close to the base that has just come available. Contact me if you may be interested or if I can assist you in your real estate search and needs. I can say, I do know the area well. Good day!! Thanks for serving.

757-810-4838
JeremyObenchain@gmail.com
Jeremyobenchain@kwrealty.com
Jeremy, please send the info on the property to vhreppin252@gmail.com
Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013
Lori Jeltema, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
It's not the distance of the drive that you have to worry about as much as the traffic slow down at the gates during different times of the day. It could take an extra 20 minutes to get to work during the morning rush. Find out what time your crew/departments is expected to be in the office and then talk to a few people you will be working with to find what wait time you should expect.
Laine Beckwi…, , Hampton, VA
Thu Jan 31, 2013
From Buckroe Beach, you have several ways to commute to Langley AFB. The one main gate is currently under construction but will soon be open (the one fromLaSalle Ave). The King Street gate will probably be your most used entrance. From Buckroe Beach, there are several routes to take to get to King Street. Considering the "rush" in the morning - 20 minutes is probably a good guess. Off rush hour, probably about 10 minutes depending where in Buckroe you live.
Pamela Double, Agent, Hampton, VA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
From the King Street entrance, take a left on Mercury Blvd and a left on Mallory street. Just a few miles and you'll run right into the beach! Enjoy!
John R Beave…, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
You can get to Langley from anywhere in the Buckroe Beach area in less than 20 minutes. Easy commute. If you would like information on available homes in the Langley area you can search the MLS by using the Home Finder button on my website at http://WWW.thebeaversteam.com.

Or you can call me at 757-812-0399 or email me at jb4homes@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

John
Suzanne Tayl…, , Williamsburg, VA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Very simple and close. Maybe 10 minutes.
Maurice Hadl…, Agent, Newport News, VA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Buckroe to Langley is about 15 to 20 min. if you have anymore questions I can be reached at 757-771-6352 I am a licesed REALTOR in and live in Hampton Maurice Hadley
Shari Rocks, Agent, Hampton, VA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
The traffic around Hampton is normally isolated to interstate 64. If you chose a home in the Buckroe area, you would be able to get to Langley with ease.

If you would like help locating a home in the area, please let me know. I would be honored to assist you.

Shari Rocks
Native American Group Realty
licensed real estate agent
USA Rugby U19/U23 Coach
Brian Saunde…, , Newport News, VA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
The compute is no more than 10-15 minutes depending on traffic and depending on the gate and/or access point you use. Depending on the time of day (Rush Hour) it could also be much quicker.

Thank you

Brian F. Saunders
"Actively Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia"
757-876-9182 Direct
bsaunders@greggarrettrealty.com
greg garrett realty.com
11864 Canon Blvd. Ste.103
Newport News, Va 23606
http://WWW.BRIANFSAUNDERS.COM