Im looking for 3 br house twin ,in northeast philadelphia or near.nice family area,nice school area too.gmarli.usa@hotmail.com

Asked by gmarli.usa, Philadelphia, PA Tue Aug 20, 2013

Answers

7
Susan Breault, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Aug 21, 2013

I would like to help you and make you happy but I need answers to some questions. What area of NE Philly and do you want to buy or rent?
Shoot me a e mail and let me make your search easier.

Sue Breault
Keller Williams Real Estate
sbreault415@yahoo.com
Pamela Warner, Agent, Ardmore, PA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
I have a 3 bedroom home listed at 1216 Robbins St. for $129,900. It's in great shape, close to the schools, let me know if you want to see it. (215) 688-0200.
Joe Mullica, Agent, Pennsauken, NJ
Tue Aug 20, 2013
I just listed a rehabbed home at 4627 Shelbourne St, Philadelphia, PA 19124 MLS#6266636
Going for $104,900 3 bed 1 bath with garage.

With so many financing options available you may be able to own a home instead of renting.
Terrell Bruce, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Hey I can help you with your search! Do you have pets? Or children? Also what is your budget? Do you have specific areas in mind? Like zip codes or neighborhoods in particular? Help me help you
trulia, , Philadelphia, PA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
Hello
I can help you find something like this. I work in Philadelphia and have many homes like this that I can help you find. Please give me a call or email and we can speak more in reference to finding you something that you like.

Stefan Lembo
Elfant Wissahickon Realtors
C:610-802-3135
sslembos@ewrhomes.com
Stephen Serv…, Agent, Warrington, PA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
I may also have a listing going active soon in the 19152 area. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you
Stephen Serv…, Agent, Warrington, PA
Tue Aug 20, 2013
I grew up in the Northeast and very familiar with the neighborhoods and schools. Please contact me and I can go thru your options and see what is out there for you.