I would like to rent my condo in 33319 zip code

Asked by Skye, 33319 Thu Jul 29, 2010

I have a condo 1 and half bath that I'd like to rent on NW 42 Ave Lauderdale lakes what price could get for this property?

Answers

8
nelsonolivei…, Home Buyer, Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Sun Jun 2, 2013
i would likr buy hawaiian garden NW 48 th ave # Q 614 - lauderdale lakes - fl - zip cold 33319
Betsy Morales, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Apr 2, 2013
The best thing to do is to look at what is being offered for rent around your area. If you are not interested in using a realtor you can use a Property Management company. They would not only be able to tell you what is being offered for rent but give you recommendations on what price is the best for you. You have to consider different factors such as upgrades or how fast you want to rent the property. The Management company would also be able to maintain the property for you every month. If you are interested I would love to speak to you about your property.

Betsy Morales, LCAM
CIM Properties & Investments, LLC
Email: betsy@cimproperty.com
gabriel palo…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Sun Apr 17, 2011
Skye,
Is the property involved in a short sale or foreclosure? A question that we ask first to protect the public and our license.
The answer makes the difference between a night mare.
There is a high demand for quality rentals. There is a high demand for quality tenants. Where are they?
Knowing that answer is why realtors make a career not a guessing game of acting responsibly and just throwing out numbers.
The objective of any rental is to cover expenses. When you factor in maintenance and taxes mortgage payments if any? How many months can you afford being vacant.? This is a vital question because when a tenant stops paying you are faced with that challenge and with a tenant that you have to get rid of.
The wisdom that comes with any rental is to know the objective, the terms and oh yes information on both the landlord and of the tenant. Naturally we charge a fee for this service but it all starts with one phone call.
so pick up that phone and call me.

Gabriel
Not an expert but one who likes to play it safe. Do you?
Cardenas Gro…, Agent, Weston, FL
Fri Jul 30, 2010
Hello Skye,

I am an expert in that zip code. Please contact me so I can advise you on ho to save money on your rental and how to avoide major mistakes that landlords ususally make.

Carlos Cardenas
keller Williams Realty
954-707-0927
Paul Straub, Agent, Wilton Manors, FL
Thu Jul 29, 2010
I have rented out 3 properties in the last month. I have plenty of clients coming in from outo f town to move here. If you give me more info I can see if I can place it with a tenant. I will visit the property and take photos, give an estimate of value and onlt charge 10% of the annual rental.
Lynne Hale, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu Jul 29, 2010
Hello Skye:
The name of the complex would be needed to give you an estimate of what you can rent for, but I would also have to take a look at the condo to see if it has any upgrades or not. Obviously, something that is original versus a totally renovated condo would rent for a different price. Also if it is furnished or unfurnished, it makes a difference. I will be happy to take a peek and give you an exact price, not just an approximate price.
If you wish to contact me, I would love to hear from you.
Best wishes,

Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Kamal Salim, Agent, Davie, FL
Thu Jul 29, 2010
Hello Skye

I would need an address, you don't even have to give me the apartment number, just the address and whether it is a 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. I'll be happy to get you the going rates at the moment.
If you prefer, call me at 954-297 3630 or e-mail me: info@kamalsalim.com
Web Reference:  http://www.kamalsalim.com
Daniel Gendl…, Agent, Sunrise, FL
Thu Jul 29, 2010
Can i get the exact address so I can advise you. I have many prospective tenants that would love to rent there. My direct # is (954) 306-9669.