I will be moving to the Winchester area in late July or early August . am looking to rent a house around that?

Asked by Sandy, Winchester, TN Sat Apr 25, 2009

area , Estill Spings is a good area , Dechard .I will need a 2 bedroom I have a 10 year old daughter am divorced

Answers

2
Jorithg, , Tennessee
Tue Jan 11, 2011
Hello, I am new to Trulia and just saw your ad. I imagine you have already found a place nearby, but thought I would put this on the table in case you are interested in purchasing a home here in Estill Springs in the near future. I have a two story 4br that I will be putting on the market within the next couple months. In '05 I was in a wreck that left me disabled, and now I find it more and more difficult to get up and down the stairs,...which is a shame because I love my house and neighborhood...I've been so blessed to be able to live here in Estill and I hope to find a smaller place nearby, but in the meantime with just me here, it just isn't cost efficient and it saddens me that so much space in this 'family' home is now just going to waste. Please email me at jnjarnold@aol.com if you are interested and if this would meet your needs.
B Arnold
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Sat Apr 25, 2009
As Trulia does not list rentals,you best option is to contact a local agent. Trulia "find A Pro" is a good place to look.