Jeanette Cot…, Renter in Stamford, CT

I want to move within 30 days to the Cove area or very close to it, who can help me find my home. single family home.

Asked by Jeanette Cotto, Stamford, CT Mon Apr 22, 2013

Answers

4
I would be happy to help you I havea home coming on in that area. What are you looking for
give me a call Phil 203-912-4563
Hi Jeanette

I am an agent with William Raveis, and could definitely help you find a home in the Cove..There is such a broad price reage at the moment - from $337,000 to $1,8m...you can start by going to this link

http://raveis.mapmuse.com/re1/map_raveis_full_re3.php?&i…

It shows you where they are, and you can also populate the map with community information...such as schools, places of worship and other amenities.

Give me a call at 203-300-7023.

Best - Deb Halsey
Would love to help you find your new home- call me on 917-716-1837. You can also visit my site to search all Stamford homes for sale: http://www.ctpropertysearcher.com
I can. Please call me at 203-614-8711 at your earliest convenience.
Hello Chris, I have a question. Do work with section 8 rentals? If so, I want to move like ASAP, I want a single Family home 2-3 br. please contact me and let me know if you are able to help me or not. I have called so many agents but have not gotten any luck.

Jeanette Cotto
Flag Thu Jun 13, 2013
Hello Chris, its Jeanette. I have a concern and its why I haven't got back to you. I am looking for a home in the cove area but that accepts section 8. I can move any time before May 31st, If you work with section 8 vouchers then I'm in luck!!
Thank you and enjoy the weather.
Jeanette C.
Flag Wed Apr 24, 2013