Kevin, Renter in Carol Stream, IL

I want all rental houses in the Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, IL areas. I need 3 bdr, 1.5 bath single family houses. My price range is $1300. Thank you. kevin

Asked by Kevin, Carol Stream, IL Sat Sep 11, 2010

Houses for rent in Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, IL. Max price $1300. 3 bdr and 2 bath. Garage

Answers

4
Josie Morris…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Thu Oct 28, 2010
I am currently working with a renter in that price range. It's going to be very difficult but not impossible. Your best chance is a condo or townhome. Are you needing to be with certain schools? Most homes with 3 br & 2 baths are starting around $1500
Michael Hagen, Agent, Elmhurst, IL
Sun Sep 12, 2010
Kevin,
As you can see from the other answers, there is not much priced in the area you are looking for. If you expand to the surrounding towns, such as Glendale Heights, you can increase your options significantly.

Also, I would be cautious about renting from a private individual, unless you can check out their finances. Our office gets two or three calls a week from tenants who have to move because their landlord is getting foreclosed on.

Mike Hagen
Investment Property Specialist
Evergreen Real Estate
630-248-2292
Jeff Adams, Agent, Glen Ellyn, IL
Sat Sep 11, 2010
Hello Kevin,

Thanks to your question, I caught a typo for the duplex rental listing that I have locate in Glen Ellyn. It is three bedrooms with a bath and a half and they are asking $1300/month.

If you would like more information, check out this link joeladams.illinoisproperty.com/IL7627888

If you would like to schedule an appointment to see the home, please contact me at 630-362-9389.

I do also have a single family home, but with one, recently updated, bath, that is is Wheaton, and they're asking $1400/month.

I hope to hear from you and good luck
Patrick Thies, Agent, Anytown, IL
Sat Sep 11, 2010
There are only 2 that come up and are only a 1 bath. A ranch in Wheaton and a Duplex in Glen Ellyn. If you want more baths, then you would need to look upto $1400 and only 3 more come up.