I once rented the garage apartment at 138 1/2 North Avenue and would be interested in doing so again.Can I?

Asked by Michelle B. Smith-nolker, 23606 Tue Feb 3, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Newport_News/sold/28749…

Answers

2
Lori Jeltema, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Tue Feb 10, 2009
Michelle,

the house on North Ave is currently under contract. The new buyers do not plan on renting the apartment at this time but may in the future. They have my number and said that they would call if they decided to rent it. I will be glad to give them your information should they call. If you would like me to do that, feel free to email me directly lorijeltema@cox.net. I won't pass along any of your personal info unless you ask me to do so.

Lori
Lori Jeltema, Agent, Suffolk, VA
Mon Feb 9, 2009
Michelle, if you are referring to the one off Warwick, I can get you the number of the buyer's agent. He should have that info. Hopefully, they haven't rented it yet. you can email me at lorijeltema.com