I need roughly 600 sq. ft in northeast san antonio to house our ice cream truck. Subleasing,sharing ok.

Asked by Kona, San Antonio, TX Wed Aug 5, 2009

need at least 10 foot entry for truck or a very secure outside area. Electrical is a must.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more